What is sales followup campaign ?
- This campaign is based on post purchase of the product.
- You can set mails indicating the status of the product.
Why sales followup campaign ?
- This is used to send post-transaction email updates on the status of their order, whether it's shipped, delivered, or arrived.
- Post transaction e-mails are a powerful way to strengthen your relationship with the customers.
How to create a sales followup campaign ?
- Navigate to Campaigns tab from dashboard.
- Click on "Create New Campaign" from the "Automated Messages" section.
The target audience should contain the following conditions:
Match all customers whose name has any value and the order status is completed.
In the campaign category,
- Specify category(if any).
- Set the campaign start date.
- Set end date(optional).
- Click "Save and set live".
In the message section, draft the message body.
To know more about working with the editor types, click here.
If the status of the product is cancelled, you can send a followup mail to the customer requesting the reason for his cancellation.
I have more questions
Just leave your question and email by clicking the Live Chat button below or submit your support request to [email protected]
We are always happy to assist you :)