What and why Re-engagement campaigns ?
- Let's see on how to set a campaign for a targeted group of people who have signed up recently and has not yet purchased any product.
- This is specifically targeting subscribers that you want to turn into customers
How to create a Re-engagement Campaigns ?
- Navigate to Campaigns tab from dashboard.
- Click on "Create New Campaign" from the "Automated Messages" section.
The target audience should contain the following conditions:
Match all customers whose signed up is more than 20 and the total spent is 0.
In the Campaign Settings:
- Specify category(if any).
- Here, setting the start date is not mandatory.
- When there are orders whose signed up is more than 20 days, mails will be sent automatically(if campaign is set to live)
- Set end date(optional).
In message section, draft the mail content.
Click "Save and set live".
To know more about working with the editor types, click here.
I have more questions
Just leave your question and email by clicking the Live Chat button below or submit your support request to [email protected]
We are always happy to assist you :)