Let us now see on how we can create a new segment.
At first, decide if you want all or any of the conditions to be matched.
Do you want ALL of the conditions to be matched or ANY of the conditions ?
Let us see with an example:
I am going to sort out all the customer details whose order status is "unpaid" and the total spent is greater than $1000.
Match all is selected.
Two filter conditions are set. One for order status and another one for total spent.
- Navigate to people tab from the campaignrabbit dashboard.
- I am giving Match all and setting the conditions accordingly.
- The chosen conditions are order status and total spent.
- The amount entered in "total spent" is considered based on the currency that is chosen in the settings page.
- There are different parameters you can choose from.
- For the condition, for Order Status there are different parameters such as Paid, Unpaid, Pending, Cancelled, Failed and Completed.
- Similar way, for Total spent the parameters are Is, Isnot,Greater Than and Less Than.
- You can combine any of the parameters according to your requirement.
- Popular Combinations are:
Total spent is greater than $150 and Order status is Paid.
Total spent is less than $100 and the Order status Has Any Value.
Total spent is $200 and the order status isNot Cancelled.
What's next ?
- Creating Campaigns.
I have more questions
Just leave your question and email by clicking the Live Chat button below or submit your support request to [email protected]
We are always happy to assist you :)