Let's sort out all the customers belonging to the usergroup wholesale customers and the last opened is more than 5 days ago.
Last opened is referred to the date on which campaign mails are opened by the customers.
Match all is selected.
Two filter conditions are set. One for customer group and another one for last opened.
- Navigate to people tab from the campaignrabbit dashboard.
- I am giving Match all and setting the conditions accordingly.
- The chosen conditions are customer group and last opened.
- Hit on create segment and provide suitable segment name.
- The value entered in "Last opened" is considered in days.
- Example : Last opened is more than 5 days.
- There are different parameters you can choose from.
- For the condition, Customer group we have different parameters like Is, Is not, Starts With, Ends With, Contains and so on.
- Similar way, for last opened there are different parameters such as more than, less than, exactly, before, after, has any value and so on.
- You can combine any of the parameters according to your requirement.
- Popular Combinations are
Customer group contains contributor and last opened is on 20/06/2018.
Customer group starts with subscribe and last opened has any value.
Customer group is not administrator and last opened before 18/06/2018.
What's next ?
- Creating Campaigns.
I have more questions
Just leave your question and email by clicking the Live Chat button below or submit your support request to [email protected]
We are always happy to assist you :)