Now let's see on the most important part, creating campaigns!!
There are three steps to follow for creating campaigns :-)
1. Choose Audience
2. Campaign Settings
3. Campaign Message
Navigate to Campaigns tab from dashboard.
Click on "Create New Campaign".
First you gotta choose between Match All/Match Any.
- Match all - The segment displays the list of customers only when all the given conditions are met.
- Match any - The display result will be a list of customers if any one of the given condition is satisfied.
Select the your filter condition and specify the value.
* Select the category (optional).
* Provide a suitable mail subject.
* Set the date on which mail should be sent.
* Set the end date(optional).
My campaign name is Customer Abandoned Cart Notification Email
* Create your campaign by adding description and add necessary details to make it mastery.
* You can either select the default templates that are available or create your own mail body.
* To know more about working with the editor types, click here.
* Click Set&Live and you will be notified via E-mail.